This is an archival story that predates current editorial management.
This archival content was written, edited, and published prior to LAist's acquisition by its current owner, Southern California Public Radio ("SCPR"). Content, such as language choice and subject matter, in archival articles therefore may not align with SCPR's current editorial standards. To learn more about those standards and why we make this distinction, please click here.
Extra, Extra: Jenna Jameson Is Jewish Now?
- Follow LAist on Twitter and Instagram, and like us on Facebook.
- Jennifer Jason Leigh has joined the cast of that Twin Peaks series which is totally happening.
- Anybody have any idea what this supposed sea monster is?
- Can somebody get New Jersey governor Chris Christie a New York Times subscription?
- Did you know that Jenna Jameson converted to Judaism? Well, now there's going to be a reality TV series about that.
- After LEGO decided that Chinese artist Ai Weiwei was too "political" for their toys, people have been donating their bricks to him.
- GWAR covering Cyndi Lauper? GWAR covering Cyndi Lauper.
- Bill Nye and Neil deGrasse Tyson get the auto-tune treatment, though we gotta say—it's not nearly as good as the original: