ICYMI: All The 'Gilmore Girls' Cameos You Should Be Watching For Right Now
Today on Giving Tuesday, LAist needs your support.
Today, your donation to LAist will be matched dollar for dollar. Your tax-deductible that gift powers our reporters and keeps us independent will be felt twice as strong today, so don't delay!
- Follow LAist on Twitter, on Instagram, and like us on Facebook. You can also see what T-shirt LAist Art & Culture Editor Carman Tse is wearing today on the Shirts of My Boss Instagram. And to get the top stories mailed to you, sign up here.
- Some tips for journalists on how to cover the coming Trump presidency, from the Canadian journalists responsible for covering Rob Ford.
- From our friends at Vulture, a comprehensive AF guide to every single celebrity cameo appearance on Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life.
- Things aren't looking so great for Kanye West.
- How the Great CNN Porn Scare of 2016 explains how fake news spreads.
- A six-year-old boy was behind the display of colorful gratitude signs left outside of Hillary Clinton's house for Thanksgiving.
- How and why did we start calling the Friday after Thanksgiving "Black Friday"?
- And for your bittersweet viewing pleasure, revisit this dreamy video of Florence Henderson dancing on the The Dean Martin Show.