This is an archival story that predates current editorial management.
This archival content was written, edited, and published prior to LAist's acquisition by its current owner, Southern California Public Radio ("SCPR"). Content, such as language choice and subject matter, in archival articles therefore may not align with SCPR's current editorial standards. To learn more about those standards and why we make this distinction, please click here.
ICYMI: 'Eternal Sunshine Of The Spotless Mind' Will Be A TV Show
Willowbrook/Rosa Parks Station, South L.A. (Gif by Julia Wick/LAist)
- Follow LAist on Twitter, on Instagram, and like us on Facebook. You can also see what T-shirt LAist Editor-in-Chief Carman Tse is wearing today on the Shirts of My Boss Instagram. And to get the top stories mailed to you, sign up here.
- Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind is being developed as a TV show.
- Caroline Giuliani, daughter of former NYC Mayor Rudy Giuliani, is voting Hillary. (Her dad is not.)
- Ice Cube and Dr. Dre have been cleared in "the wrongful death lawsuit that had been filed against them and Suge Knight for the death of Terry Carter," TMZ reports.
- The Black Mirror season three trailer is finally here.
- Non-stop flights from Los Angeles to Havana, Cuba will begin on January 5. Assuming Cuban authorities approve the plan, Alaska Airlines will offer a single daily flight to and from Havana.
- How do YOU deal with your crippling fear of clowns?
- Check out these old L.A. restaurants that are shaped liked things. "Wacky!"
- And some more classic L.A. spots in the video below: