ICYMI: Bounty Offered For Capture Of The Silver Lake Coyote Sniper
LAist relies on your reader support.
Your tax-deductible gift today powers our reporters and keeps us independent. We rely on you, our reader, not paywalls to stay funded because we believe important news and information should be freely accessible to all.
- Follow LAist on Twitter, on Instagram, and like us on Facebook. You can also see what T-shirt LAist Editor-in-Chief Carman Tse is wearing today on the Shirts of My Boss Instagram. And to get the top stories mailed to you, sign up here.
- The Coyote Project is offering a reward for information leading to the arrest of the Silver Lake Coyote Sniper.
- You can now rent this Snow White cottage in Los Feliz, originally built for Disney animators.
- Rose McGowan responded to a critic calling Renee Zellweger's face "vile, damaging, stupid and cruel."
- A 24-year-old TV reporter was fired for having townspeople in Mexico carry her over a puddle so her shoes wouldn't get wet—here's a photo.
- Nazi beauty pageants are a thing.
- Another awful thing that exists: this celebrity profile of Margot Robbie.
- This couple was arrested for throwing perfectly good pizza at each other.
- You're going to have to wait a while for more Game of Thrones.
- There is going to be a female Slimer in the new Ghostbusters movie.
- Whatever happened to Limp Bizkit anyway?
- And finally, a black cat gets caught giving a capybara a massage: