Extra, Extra: Free Shuttle From Hollywood To WeHo Coming Soon
LAist relies on your reader support, not paywalls.
Freely accessible local news is vital. Please power our reporters and help keep us independent with a donation today.
- Follow LAist on Twitter and Instagram, and like us on Facebook.
- Facebook says they plan to build a teleporter by 2025, though it sounds like it might just be some complex virtual reality—not a beam-me-up-Scotty situation.
- The Greater Church of Lucifer opened on Halloween in Old Town Spring, Texas in spite of protests.
- Here's a question: Why are people on the cover of Rolling Stone so wet all the time?
- The trailer for Spike Lee's new film Chiraq is out. The film is based on Lysistrata, a Greek comedy by Aristophanes, but set in Chicago.
- Quentin Tarantino says he's not intimidated by a law enforcement boycott of his work.
- Sometimes, the body just decides to amputate your toe. There's not much you can do about it, and no one knows why it happens.
- There's going to be a free shuttle that runs from the Hollywood/Highland station and WeHo soon.
- There's a Los Angeles band that covers Morrissey. They're also a mariachi band.
- And finally, here's a little cheetah cub that's friends with a puppy.