Extra, Extra: Free Shuttle From Hollywood To WeHo Coming Soon
Stories like these are only possible with your help!
Your donation today keeps LAist independent, ready to meet the needs of our city, and paywall free. Thank you for your partnership, we can't do this without you.
- Follow LAist on Twitter and Instagram, and like us on Facebook.
- Facebook says they plan to build a teleporter by 2025, though it sounds like it might just be some complex virtual reality—not a beam-me-up-Scotty situation.
- The Greater Church of Lucifer opened on Halloween in Old Town Spring, Texas in spite of protests.
- Here's a question: Why are people on the cover of Rolling Stone so wet all the time?
- The trailer for Spike Lee's new film Chiraq is out. The film is based on Lysistrata, a Greek comedy by Aristophanes, but set in Chicago.
- Quentin Tarantino says he's not intimidated by a law enforcement boycott of his work.
- Sometimes, the body just decides to amputate your toe. There's not much you can do about it, and no one knows why it happens.
- There's going to be a free shuttle that runs from the Hollywood/Highland station and WeHo soon.
- There's a Los Angeles band that covers Morrissey. They're also a mariachi band.
- And finally, here's a little cheetah cub that's friends with a puppy.