Extra, Extra: You Catch The Crazy Meteor Last Night?
- Follow LAist on Twitter and Instagram, and like us on Facebook.
- An Irvine man captured a "fireball/meteor" on video while driving last night, without even trying. Maybe it was part of this Orionid meteor shower that started earlier this month, and will last through the beginning of November.
- Diddy no longer believes you should either "Vote or Die".
- An Al-Qaeda supporter has been identified as the son of assistant director Patrick Kinney, who's worked on films like Braveheart and Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade. Before Lucas Kinney became a member of an Al-Qaeda Syrian branch, he played in a band called Hannah’s Got Herpes.
- Former Clipper Matt Barnes and current coach Doc Rivers didn't get along so well.
- In other NBA news, it was reported that former Laker (and former Clipper) Lamar Odom suffered a total of 12 strokes following his overdose at a Las Vegas brothel earlier this month.
- We're all about Katy Perry today, apparently. The potential convent owner took over Hillary Clinton's Instagram account today.
And finally, a very happy 29th birthday to Calabasas' very own, Aubrey "Drake" Graham. You've already seen the "Hotline Bling" video, so here's a throwback to baby Drake before his dance moves were meme'd: