Extra, Extra: Can You Contort To A 'Table-Like Shape' While Naked?
Stories like these are only possible with your help!
Your donation today keeps LAist independent, ready to meet the needs of our city, and paywall free. Thank you for your partnership, we can't do this without you.
- Follow LAist on Twitter and Instagram, and like us on Facebook.
- Extras on the set of a forthcoming HBO show were given consent forms that say they'll be "required" to "appear fully nude" and perform a range of simulated sex or "contort to form a table-like shape while being fully nude."
- Today marks the 60th anniversary of James Dean's death. Check out this guide to James Dean landmarks around L.A.
- A guy mainly known to the world as @fart was on CNN talking about Edward Snowden (sorta). Unsurprisingly, it was another case of CNN not doing their due diligence.
- A really, really ugly fish turned up in Scotland.
- Can the indie film distributor that brought us Spring Breakers and Under The Skin save The Industry?
- Ever wanted to eat a Christmas meal in Hogwarts' Great Hall from the Harry Potter films? Now you can!
- A hybrid wolf-dog named Karma had her life spared by a judge in Orange County. She'll be sent to a wolf-dog sanctuary (that exists, apparently!) in North Carolina.
- Atchoum the Persian cat isn't mean, his excessive hair just makes him seem that way. "I'm hairy not scary!!" Follow him on Instagram.
- Dog is this dude's copilot—albeit a pretty bad one.
- Finally, here's a swarm of baby river otters, because nothing could be better:
Stephanie Arne otter happinessOTTER SWIM CONTEST OPPORTUNITY!Dive into this Nurtured By Nature Giveaway for your chance to meet Stephanie Arne, host of Wild Kingdom TV and swim with our otter ambassadors! Enter by sharing this otter pup video with the #ArneAdventure as well as liking www.facebook.com/StephanieArne and www.facebook.com/swimwithotters - Visit: http://www.stephaniearne.com/otterlyamazingcontest/ for contest details.
Posted by Wendy Yates on Monday, September 21, 2015