Extra, Extra: Pizza Rat Shares Many Important Life Lessons
Stories like these are only possible with your help!
You have the power to keep local news strong for the coming months. Your financial support today keeps our reporters ready to meet the needs of our city. Thank you for investing in your community.
- Follow LAist on Twitter and Instagram, and like us on Facebook.
- No More Tears: In Japan, a new service let's you rent out hot guys to wipe away your tears.
- A guy robbed a Central Coast wine tasting room while wearing an Elvis wig and mask. Yes, Elvis has left the winery.
- Breaking: Vice just discovered Tito's Tacos and they "didn't leave disappointed."
- Turns out, everyone's favorite Pizza Rathas much to teach us about life.
- The new Pan movie was just totally and hilariously panned, but if you like your childhood classics with "themes of child labor, warfare and unsustainable mineral mining," then maybe this adaptation is for you.
- A Colorado man was found guilty of pushing his second wife off a cliff, decades after he allegedly killed his first wife by crushing her beneath a car.
- Ever wonder why someone might quit their dream job at the L.A. Times? Here's your answer.
- It seems as though The Church Of Scientology might be trying to stop people from seeing Alex Gibney's documentary Going Clear, which doesn't portray the church in the most favorable light.