Extra, Extra: There's A New Head-To-Toe Look At Jared Leto's Joker
Stories like these are only possible with your help!
Your donation today keeps LAist independent, ready to meet the needs of our city, and paywall free. Thank you for your partnership, we can't do this without you.
- Follow LAist on Twitter and Instagram, and like us on Facebook.
- Here's a seemingly pleasant, old map of the Forest Lawn Cemetery in Glendale.
- Nobody will be safe from his snark: Ricky Gervais is going to host the Golden Globes again.
- Hey hospital workers: don't photograph your patients. Two employees of the hospital Lamar Odom is staying at were let go for doing so and also possibly accessing his records.
- Check out the latest picture of Jared Leto's Joker from the upcoming Suicide Squad film.
- Parachuting beavers? Parachuting beavers.
- What's your favorite? The A.V. Club has a list of the top 25 horror movies of this century so far.
- NPR's Nina Totenberg (who else?) tackles the cult of Notorious R.B.G..
- This guy who watched WAY too much Walking Dead got drunk and beat his friend to death with an electric guitar thinking that he was turning into a zombie.
- Awww. This baby deer got very attached to the man who saved it.
- Curbed LA has a handy guide to the stars buried at Forest Lawn.
- Finally, this video of people running backwards played in reverse is kind of weird. And creepy.