This is an archival story that predates current editorial management.
This archival content was written, edited, and published prior to LAist's acquisition by its current owner, Southern California Public Radio ("SCPR"). Content, such as language choice and subject matter, in archival articles therefore may not align with SCPR's current editorial standards. To learn more about those standards and why we make this distinction, please click here.
Extra, Extra: Michelle Tanner Wore Chanel
- There's a new reality show that will explore a subculture that doesn't get enough attention: rich people in Southern California
- Tom Hanks wished he could play a superhero, or maybe even a bad guy
- There's an initial autopsy for a man beaten by police in Moreno Valley
- A man and woman pleaded guilty to having oral sex on a plane to Vegas
- Psy is planning a collab with Steven Tyler
- It looks like there's a sinkhole in WeHo
- Full House's Michelle Tanner was fancy: she wore Chanel and Marc Jacobs
- Fran Drescher is dating the guy who invented e-mail while he was still in high school
- Plus: Keep up with us on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter: @LAist @LAistFood @LAistSports. You can also find us on Pinterest, Storify, Foursquare, and Instagram (laistpics).