Extra, Extra: The Rock Is Totally Cool With Being Beyoncé For Boys
- Follow LAist on Twitter and Instagram, and like us on Facebook.
- If you're looking to annoy someone this weekend, here are 19 of the worst things that you can, like, totally say to someone who lives in L.A.
- There's a Kickstarter campaign for an investigative serial podcast about cults by Tina Dupuy, and we're really hoping it happens.
- It turns out that The Rock is Beyoncé for boys, and The Rock approves of this message.
- We found a new hero and she's a 103-year-old woman who dressed as Wonder Woman to volunteer at a senior center for her birthday.
- The indie comedy "A Wonderful Cloud" has apparently been banned in New York for "graphic content," "perversity" and "extreme attitudes about traditional relationships," but Los Angeles is totally cool with it.
- A disabled army vet in San Bernardino has finally been reunited with his therapy dog Twix, just in time for Halloween.
- And speaking of Twix, find out which Halloween candy matches your Zodiac sign. This is important, people.
- In a curious twist, members of the Westboro Baptist Church are protesting Kim Davis—calling her "a fake Christian."
- A highly intoxicated woman from Iowa called 911 early this morning, claiming to be Olivia Pope from the ABC show Scandal, and kept saying there was "a car with a bomb in it that was heading to the White House." Let's just say the Iowa City police were not pleased.
- These are definitely the Star Wars shower heads you're looking for. Good luck trying to scrub away that Dark Side, though.
And, finally, this adorable corgi pup can't handle this mini pumpkin and we can barely handle watching him: