Extra, Extra: Jenna Jameson Is Jewish Now?
LAist relies on your reader support.
Your tax-deductible gift today powers our reporters and keeps us independent. We rely on you, our reader, not paywalls to stay funded because we believe important news and information should be freely accessible to all.
- Follow LAist on Twitter and Instagram, and like us on Facebook.
- Jennifer Jason Leigh has joined the cast of that Twin Peaks series which is totally happening.
- Anybody have any idea what this supposed sea monster is?
- Can somebody get New Jersey governor Chris Christie a New York Times subscription?
- Did you know that Jenna Jameson converted to Judaism? Well, now there's going to be a reality TV series about that.
- After LEGO decided that Chinese artist Ai Weiwei was too "political" for their toys, people have been donating their bricks to him.
- GWAR covering Cyndi Lauper? GWAR covering Cyndi Lauper.
- Bill Nye and Neil deGrasse Tyson get the auto-tune treatment, though we gotta say—it's not nearly as good as the original: