Extra, Extra: 'Everyone' Is Trying Out For 'Star Wars'
LAist relies on your reader support, not paywalls.
Freely accessible local news is vital. Please power our reporters and help keep us independent with a donation today.
- Lovely Bones star Saoirse Ronan admits she's auditioned for Star Wars and pretty much so has the whole town. (Although she refused to name names.)
- A Castaic sheriff's deputy was accused of bringing drugs to work.
- Valet drivers will now need permit and liability insurance in L.A. county.
- Siegfried & Roy talk tiger attack, 10 years later.
- So is Banksy in N.Y. or L.A.?
- Kristen Bell signs up for guest arc as Amy Poehler's archenemey on Parks & Rec.
- Plus: Keep up with us on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter: @LAist @LAistFood @LAistSports. You can also find us on Pinterest, Storify, Foursquare, and Instagram (laistpics).