This is an archival story that predates current editorial management.
This archival content was written, edited, and published prior to LAist's acquisition by its current owner, Southern California Public Radio ("SCPR"). Content, such as language choice and subject matter, in archival articles therefore may not align with SCPR's current editorial standards. To learn more about those standards and why we make this distinction, please click here.
Extra, Extra: 'Everyone' Is Trying Out For 'Star Wars'
- Lovely Bones star Saoirse Ronan admits she'sauditioned for Star Wars and pretty much so has the whole town. (Although she refused to name names.)
- A Castaic sheriff's deputy was accused of bringing drugs to work.
- Valet drivers will now need permit and liability insurance in L.A. county.
- Siegfried & Roy talk tiger attack, 10 years later.
- So is Banksy in N.Y. or L.A.?
- Kristen Bell signs up for guest arc as Amy Poehler's archenemey on Parks & Rec.
- Plus: Keep up with us on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter: @LAist @LAistFood @LAistSports. You can also find us on Pinterest, Storify, Foursquare, and Instagram (laistpics).