Extra, Extra: Love Means Throwing Your Toddler A CVS-Themed Party
LAist relies on your reader support, not paywalls.
Freely accessible local news is vital. Please power our reporters and help keep us independent with a donation today.
- Follow LAist on Twitter and Instagram, and like us on Facebook.
- A 4-year-old who loves CVS had a birthday party themed like the pharmacy. She should be pals with the kid who had the personal injury lawyer-themed party.
- Here's a man riding a Huell Howser-themed bike during CicLAvia. That's amazing!
- A passenger on a plane flying from Lisbon to Dublin bit another passenger in a violent outburst and then died in flight. A number of packages were reportedly found in his body and have been sent out for testing.
- IHOP made an attempt to make a boob-joke via their social media account, calling their pancakes "flat" but noting they have great personality. It did not go over well.
- Residents of San Fernando are pretty mad that a miscommunication resulted in several of the wrong palm trees being chopped down, ones that had apparently been there for decades and served as a key entryway to the city.
- There's a sexy everything costume these days, but this Sexy Gandalf costume is hilarious.
- Apparently, the Qatari sheikh who was caught drag racing in Beverly Hills is only one of many people who come to L.A. to do the same thing.
- David Lynch is planning on releasing a memoir in 2017. He will be working with journalist Kristine McKenna to dispel "all the bullshit out there about me, in books and all over the Internet."
- Vin Diesel went on an epic D&D quest, playing Kaulder, the witch hunter. Kaudler is a character in Diesel's upcoming film The Last Witch Hunter, which he stars in with Rose Leslie—you may remember her as Ygritte from Game of Thrones.
- Check out this Star Wars-themed plane!
- And finally, here's a corgi dressed up as all 13 doctors from Doctor Who: