Extra, Extra: Cheese Is Basically Like Crack
Stories like these are only possible with your help!
Your donation today keeps LAist independent, ready to meet the needs of our city, and paywall free. Thank you for your partnership, we can't do this without you.
- Follow LAist on Twitter and Instagram, and like us on Facebook.
- The Dodgers and manager Don Mattingly have decided to mutually part ways. He was the only Dodgers manager to ever win three straight division titles.
- Headline says it all: "In Nevada, Jeb Bush calls Supergirl 'hot' and argues for deregulation of federal land"
- El Niño is not just bringing venomous sea snakes to our shores, but a whole bunch of other tropical residents into our normally-colder waters.
- That might be good news to this young man who was arrested after staring at the fish at the Santa Monica Pier Aquarium.
- Gone but not forgotten: Curbed LA has this handy map of the lost mansions of Los Angeles.
- Check out these great photos from James Gray's next film, an adaptation of The Lost City Of Z
- Cheese is basically like crack. Science says so.
- Finally, this Clickhole video is really making us crave a doot:
This Thought-Provoking Video Shows What The World Would Be Like If No One Smoked
Posted by ClickHole on Thursday, October 22, 2015