Extra, Extra: Cheese Is Basically Like Crack
LAist relies on your reader support, not paywalls.
Freely accessible local news is vital. Please power our reporters and help keep us independent with a donation today.
- Follow LAist on Twitter and Instagram, and like us on Facebook.
- The Dodgers and manager Don Mattingly have decided to mutually part ways. He was the only Dodgers manager to ever win three straight division titles.
- Headline says it all: "In Nevada, Jeb Bush calls Supergirl 'hot' and argues for deregulation of federal land"
- El Niño is not just bringing venomous sea snakes to our shores, but a whole bunch of other tropical residents into our normally-colder waters.
- That might be good news to this young man who was arrested after staring at the fish at the Santa Monica Pier Aquarium.
- Gone but not forgotten: Curbed LA has this handy map of the lost mansions of Los Angeles.
- Check out these great photos from James Gray's next film, an adaptation of The Lost City Of Z
- Cheese is basically like crack. Science says so.
- Finally, this Clickhole video is really making us crave a doot:
This Thought-Provoking Video Shows What The World Would Be Like If No One Smoked
Posted by ClickHole on Thursday, October 22, 2015