Extra, Extra: Apple Might Open New Store In Historic DTLA Theater
Stories like these are only possible with your help!
Your donation today keeps LAist independent, ready to meet the needs of our city, and paywall free. Thank you for your partnership, we can't do this without you.
- Follow LAist on Twitter and Instagram, and like us on Facebook.
- Check out some fresh street art from some amazing artists, including Hanksy and Punk Me Tender.
- Dodgers Stadium is hosting its first-ever cricket match on November 14!
- Rumor has it an Apple store may be moving into The Tower Theatre at Broadway and 8th downtown. This would put the new shop steps away from the Urban Outfitters and down the street from The Ace.
- This video explains the collapse of the St. Francis Dam, which may be the reason a growing Los Angeles didn't consume other cities like Beverly Hills, Santa Monica and Burbank.
- This is the tale of a chili so hot and spicy that four Manchester University student houses had to be professionally fumigated.
- Pop a bottle, because three glasses of champagne a week may be good for your brain cells, preventing Alzheimer's disease and dementia.
- Check out the real-life Los Angeles locations of Raymond Chandler's The Big Sleep.
- Curious in trying out a man bun without the commitment? Well, you can get a clip-on one now.
- What do you get the loved one in your life that has everything this holiday season? Perhaps a Pizza Hut tri-level holiday box, which consists of two medium, one-topping pizza, breadsticks and a cookie.
- And finally, here's an impossibly cute baby koala.