Extra, Extra: There's A New Head-To-Toe Look At Jared Leto's Joker
LAist relies on your reader support, not paywalls.
Freely accessible local news is vital. Please power our reporters and help keep us independent with a donation today.
- Follow LAist on Twitter and Instagram, and like us on Facebook.
- Here's a seemingly pleasant, old map of the Forest Lawn Cemetery in Glendale.
- Nobody will be safe from his snark: Ricky Gervais is going to host the Golden Globes again.
- Hey hospital workers: don't photograph your patients. Two employees of the hospital Lamar Odom is staying at were let go for doing so and also possibly accessing his records.
- Check out the latest picture of Jared Leto's Joker from the upcoming Suicide Squad film.
- Parachuting beavers? Parachuting beavers.
- What's your favorite? The A.V. Club has a list of the top 25 horror movies of this century so far.
- NPR's Nina Totenberg (who else?) tackles the cult of Notorious R.B.G..
- This guy who watched WAY too much Walking Dead got drunk and beat his friend to death with an electric guitar thinking that he was turning into a zombie.
- Awww. This baby deer got very attached to the man who saved it.
- Curbed LA has a handy guide to the stars buried at Forest Lawn.
- Finally, this video of people running backwards played in reverse is kind of weird. And creepy.