5 Best Neighborhoods in L.A. County For Holiday Lights
Thanks to an early Thanksgiving this year, we've been seeing holiday lights and decorations on homes and lawns around town for a couple of weeks now. With Christmas quickly approaching, it's getting to be prime time for light sighting, and if you want to make an outing of it, you may want to head to one of these five neighborhoods, deemed the best in L.A. County for holiday lights.
The list is courtesy the realtors of Redfin, who have reported back to base about their drives through neighborhoods all over the country. Though L.A. didn't make the list of the top five places in the U.S. for holiday lights (you'd be heading to Dyker Heights in Brooklyn, New York to see the number one spot for lights), you can adventure your way around the County to check out the best we have to offer here.
The Top Five Neighborhoods to See Holiday Lights in Los Angeles County
- Altadena: Christmas Tree Lane, Santa Rosa Ave, between Woodbury Ave & Altadena Dr
- Burbank: Dick Norton’s Winter Wonderland, 513 N. Florence St
- Hastings Ranch: Holiday Light Up, Streets off of Michillinda Ave
- Woodland Hills -Tarzana: Candy Cane Lane, Lubao Ave & Oxnard St
- Torrance: Sleepy Hollow Christmas Lights Extravaganza, Robert Rd., off Pacific Coast Hwy