WATCH: Join Us For Our Latest No-Panic Guide Live: Caring For Kids 0-5 Years Old
Isolated at home with kids age 5 or younger? Need some helpful advice?
Join our early childhood education reporter Mariana Dale and parenting expert Reena B. Patel for a conversation about caring for young children during the pandemic.
The event starts at 2:30 p.m. today.
MORE ON CHILDCARE RIGHT NOW:
- Everyone Should Wear A Face Mask, Except Kids Under 2 (It's A Suffocation Risk)
- 'A New Industry Overnight': Early Education In A Distance Learning World
- Kids Stuck At Home? Here's How To Keep Them Busy And Grow Their Brains At The Same Time
MORE ON CORONAVIRUS:
- Your No-Panic Guide To Coronavirus In LA So Far
- Where To Get Financial Assistance, Food And Other Help
- Tracking The Spread Of COVID-19