What we learned on LAist just yesterday
- Yes on Prop 89, and not just because the LA Times and other Big Businesses are against it.
- Some people still don't believe, even after a jury says he did it on purpose, that an old man would plow through a crowd of youngins on purpose.
- Michael J. Fox wants Missouri to get their heads out of their asses.
- "Marie Antoinette" probably sucks
- While everyone else has to schlep around in clubs, Bob Dylan can quietly still sell out the Forum.
- When cops raid your office your press conference about running for Congress is probably postponed.
- There will be hot lesbo action on the new Real World
- Fraggle Rock will probably stay weird.
- Even John Lennon's son gets played by the ladies.
- The GOP do believe in Cut & Run.
- If you're old and white and live in Santa Monica, you still don't have to come to court even if you get tried and convicted for killing 10 people.
- There's nothing hotter than a USC cheerleader, except maybe two UCLA cheerleaders screwing in a lightbulb.
- NBC is fucking up big time.
- Lesbianism continues to sweep the land.
photo by ⓢⓤⓟⓔⓡⓜⓞⓓ via flickr