This is an archival story that predates current editorial management.
This archival content was written, edited, and published prior to LAist's acquisition by its current owner, Southern California Public Radio ("SCPR"). Content, such as language choice and subject matter, in archival articles therefore may not align with SCPR's current editorial standards. To learn more about those standards and why we make this distinction, please click here.
Tim Sullivan's Top 11 Reason's SF is Better Than LA ?!!?!
Tim Sullivan writes a weekly column for the San Francisco Chronicle. He says he still has no idea what it's about. He likes punk rock music and posting photos on Buzznet. And, according to this list, he likes Frisco over our beautiful paradise.
We can only wonder which is worse: not having a football team, or having two of the worst teams in all of football?
Timmmmmmmay's Top 11 Reason's SF is Better Than LA
11. Orange County not nearby.
10. Valley not nearby.
9. Robin Williams is nearby.
8. Robert Scheer still has newspaper column here.
7. LSD much more fun than LAPD.
6. Nobody walks in LA.
5. "Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim" uttered only when mocking name "Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim."
4. Pot, not coke.
3. Paris Who?
2. We just don't give a fuck.
1. And the boobs are oh so very real.