Thanks to This Week's Advertisers
We would like to take a moment to thank this week's advertisers on LAist.
- Polk Audio introduces the Omni Collection: the first great-sounding wireless music system. Try one out today and hear the difference.
- American Express is helping with last minute gifts by letting you trade in those hard-earned points for presents!
- 12 Monkeys. See how far one man will go to change the past. Series Premiere Jan 16 at 9/8c only on Syfy.
- Looking is back for its hotly-anticipated second season. Find out what Patrick, Agustin and Dom have been up to when they return on January 11th at 10 p.m.
- Celebrity Cruise. Kick off the New Year with an all-inclusive trip to one of10 exotic locales including Panama, New Zealand and Bermuda. Amenities packages range from spa days to butler service.
- The Fine Art Museum of San Francisco presents Keith Haring: The Political Line. Featuring more than 130 works of art including large scale paintings and sculptures and a number of the artist’s subway drawings. November 8 through February 16.
- American Apparel, with 18 stores in LA, you can look your best any time.
If you're interested in advertising on LAist or any other site in our network, check out our online mediakit.