Thanks to This Week's Advertisers
We would like to take a moment to thank this week's advertisers on LAist.
- Polk Audio introduces the Omni Collection: the first great-sounding wireless music system. Try one out today and hear the difference.
- The L.A. Zoo presents L.A. Zoo Lights, L.A.'s coolest new holiday tradition. With music, LED sculptures, holiday-themed 3-D projections, festive food, drinks and more, there's a little something for everyone.
- Mercedes-Benz. Check out the redesigned 2014 C-Class.
- The Getty presents Josef Koudelka: Nationality Doubtful, the first U.S. retrospective devoted to the legendary photographer since 1988. The exhibition presents more than 180 works produced over six decades, on display November 11 through March 22.
- BarkBox. Want to treat your own pup to the magic of a monthly BarkBox? Gothamist readers receive 20% off any new subscription!
- Downtown Women's Center aims to break cycles of chronic unemployment and homelessness with Made by DWC. They empower women to discover talents and develop skills through vocational opportunities.
- Pacifico partnered with three LA Natives and invited them to share their favorite off-the-beaten path Los Angeles gems. Pacifico: Discovered in Baja. Imported by surfers.
- LG unveiled their new 34-inch, 21:9 Curved UltraWide Monitor with QHD resolution. Expansive and immersive, the design and performance features will change how you work.
- American Apparel, with 18 stores in LA, you can look your best any time.
If you're interested in advertising on LAist or any other site in our network, check out our online mediakit.