Thanks to This Week's Advertisers
We would like to take a moment to thank this week's advertisers on LAist.
- BarkBox. Want to treat your own pup to the magic of a monthly BarkBox? Gothamist readers receive 20% off any new subscription!
- Blue Apron. Enjoy fresh ingredients and great recipes delivered weekly to your home. And get this, LAist readers get two meals FREE! Sign up today to start cooking.
- Mercedes-Benz. Check out the redesigned 2014 C-Class.
- HARD’s Day Of The Dead celebration is creeping up November 1 and 2. Calvin Harris, Zedd, Diplo, Deadmau5, Eric Prydz, Knife Party, Pretty Lights, and Bassnectar are set to headline 2014’s largest Halloween Weekend party at the Fairplex.
- LA Explorers Club and New Belgium Brewery bring you two new bike routes this fall to get out and explore LA!
- STEAM Carnival hits the Port of LA this weekend. Stop by for tech-infused game attractions and carnival-inspired entertainment to thrill, amuse, and reimagine the way we learn.
- The Library Foundation of Los Angeles presents [ALOUD], An Evening with Colm Tóibín and Rachel Kushner. Hear these two authors read and discuss how they create characters that erupt off the page.
- The Comikaze Expo hits town October 31- November 2. Use promo code "POW" for 10% off access to Los Angeles’ first and only large-scale, multi-media pop culture convention.
- American Apparel, with 18 stores in LA, you can look your best any time.
If you're interested in advertising on LAist or any other site in our network, check out our online mediakit.