Thanks to This Week's Advertisers
We would like to take a moment to thank this week's advertisers on LAist.
- BarkBox. Want to treat your own pup to the magic of a monthly BarkBox? Gothamist readers receive 20% off any new subscription!
- Blue Apron. Enjoy fresh ingredients and great recipes delivered weekly to your home. And get this, LAist readers get two meals FREE! Sign up today to start cooking.
- Mercedes-Benz. Check out the redesigned 2014 C-Class.
- KTOWN Night Market is hosting a Halloween Food Festival in the heart of Koreatown on October 25 and 26. The first 500 to show up in costume will receive a free gift bag!
- LA Explorers Club and New Belgium Brewery bring you two new bike routes this fall to get out and explore LA!
- STEAM Carnival hits the Port of LA this weekend. Stop by for tech-infused game attractions and carnival-inspired entertainment to thrill, amuse, and reimagine the way we learn.
- The LA Zoo presents a howling good time on Friday, October 24. The Night of the Living Zoo features live performances, fearsome feedings, costume contests, a DJ, cocktails and psychic readings.
- The Comikaze Expo hits town October 31- November 2. Use promo code "POW" for 10% off access to Los Angeles’ first and only large-scale, multi-media pop culture convention.
- The Library Foundation of Los Angeles presents [ALOUD], An Evening with Colm Tóibín and Rachel Kushner. Hear these two authors read and discuss how they create characters that erupt off the page.
- American Apparel, with 18 stores in LA, you can look your best any time.
If you're interested in advertising on LAist or any other site in our network, check out our online mediakit.