Thanks to This Week's Advertisers
We would like to take a moment to thank this week's advertisers on LAist.
- BarkBox. Want to treat your own pup to the magic of a monthly BarkBox? Gothamist readers receive 20% off any new subscription!
- California Lutheran University. Dedicated and accomplished faculty works with small classes of undergraduate and graduate students who are open-minded — about ideas, about people, and about faith. Learn more about their programs and apply online!
- Blue Apron. Enjoy fresh ingredients and great recipes delivered weekly to your home. And get this, LAist readers get two meals FREE! Sign up today to start cooking.
- LA Music Center presents BalletBoyz with performance dates November 7-9. Get your tickets now to experience "a paradox of muscular impact and weightless flight."
- LA Explorers Club and New Belgium Brewery bring you two new bike routes this fall to get out and explore LA!
- MasterChef. Now casting Season 6! Attend an open call from 10AM to 6PM.
- Mercedes-Benz. Check out the redesigned 2014 C-Class.
- Zeel. Book a massage to your home in seconds with top LA spa therapists. Get $50 off with the code ZLAIST.
- AVA Little Tokyo is offering leases on studio, one- and two-bedroom apartments in a brand new building in the heart of Little Tokyo.
- KTOWN Night Market is hosting a Halloween Food Festival in the heart of Koreatown on October 25 and 26. The first 500 to show up in costume will receive a free gift bag!
- The LA Zoo presents a howling good time on Friday, October 24. The Night of the Living Zoo features live performances, fearsome feedings, costume contests, a DJ, cocktails and psychic readings.
- American Apparel, with 18 stores in LA, you can look your best any time.
If you're interested in advertising on LAist or any other site in our network, check out our online mediakit.