Thanks to This Week's Advertisers
We would like to take a moment to thank this week's advertisers on LAist.
- How To Get Away With Murder. New series premieres September 25th on ABC. Professor Annalise Keating gets entangled with four law students from her class “How to Get Away with Murder.” Little do they know that they will have to apply what they learned to real life.
- BarkBox. Want to treat your own pup to the magic of a monthly BarkBox? Gothamist readers receive 20% off any new subscription!
- California Lutheran University. Dedicated and accomplished faculty works with small classes of undergraduate and graduate students who are open-minded — about ideas, about people, and about faith. Learn more about their programs and apply online!
- Blue Apron. Enjoy fresh ingredients and great recipes delivered weekly to your home. And get this, LAist readers get two meals FREE! Sign up today to start cooking.
- LA Music Center. Stop by October 11 for the interactive POP-UP arts experience. Design your own print, try out some line dancing, gather round for a food talk and explore the pop-up museum.
- LA Explorers Club and New Belgium Brewery bring you two new bike routes this fall to get out and explore LA!
- MasterChef. Now casting Season 6! Attend an open call from 10AM to 6PM.
- Mercedes-Benz. Check out the redesigned 2014 C-Class.
- Copenhagen the movie. Exclusive engagement at Laemmle Noho 7 starts October 3rd!
- Zeel. Book a massage to your home in seconds with top LA spa therapists. Get $50 off with the code ZLAIST.
- AVA Little Tokyo is offering leases on studio, one- and two-bedroom apartments in a brand new building in the heart of Little Tokyo.
- KTOWN Night Market is hosting a Halloween Food Festival in the heart of Koreatown on October 25 and 26. The first 500 to show up in costume will receive a free gift bag!
- American Apparel, with 18 stores in LA, you can look your best any time.
If you're interested in advertising on LAist or any other site in our network, check out our online mediakit.