Thanks to This Week's Advertisers
We would like to take a moment to thank this week's advertisers on LAist.
- How To Get Away With Murder. New series premieres September 25th on ABC. Professor Annalise Keating gets entangled with four law students from her class “How to Get Away with Murder.” Little do they know that they will have to apply what they learned to real life.
- BarkBox. Want to treat your own pup to the magic of a monthly BarkBox? Gothamist readers receive 20% off any new subscription!
- PRIDE. Based on the inspirational true story, now playing in select theaters!
- Califonia Lutheran University. Dedicated and accomplished faculty works with small classes of undergraduate and graduate students who are open-minded — about ideas, about people, and about faith. Learn more about their programs and apply online!
- Blue Apron. Enjoy fresh ingredients and great recipes delivered weekly to your home. And get this, LAist readers get two meals FREE! Sign up today to start cooking.
- The Music Center. Give Line Dance a chance! Learn moves from "Thriller," Saturday Night Fever, A Chorus Line and more at The Music Center.
- LA Explorers Club and New Belgium Brewery bring you two new bike routes this fall to get out and explore LA!
- MasterChef. Now casting Season 6! Attend an open call from 10AM to 6PM.
- Mercedes-Benz. Check out the redesigned 2014 C-Class.
- Copenhagen the movie. Exclusive engagement at Laemmle Noho 7 starts October 3rd!
- Zeel. Book a massage to your home in seconds with top LA spa therapists. Get $50 off with the code ZLAIST.
- AVA Little Tokyo is offering one month free on select units for July and August move-ins! Available for rent now.
- Walmart Soundcheck presents Lenny Kravitz. Check out his interview and new album, Strut.
- Citibank. Download the Citi Mobile App and bank from almost anywhere!
- American Apparel, with 18 stores in LA, you can look your best any time.
If you're interested in advertising on LAist or any other site in our network, check out our online mediakit.