Thanks to This Week's Advertisers
We would like to take a moment to thank this week's advertisers on LAist.
- How To Get Away With Murder. New series premieres September 25th on ABC. Professor Annalise Keating gets entangled with four law students from her class “How to Get Away with Murder.” Little do they know that they will have to apply what they learned to real life.
- Muckfest. Run-A-Muck, Los Angeles! October 11th, register today!
- Califonia Lutheran University. Dedicated and accomplished faculty works with small classes of undergraduate and graduate students who are open-minded — about ideas, about people, and about faith. Learn more about their programs and apply online!
- Blue Apron. Enjoy fresh ingredients and great recipes delivered weekly to your home. And get this, LAist readers get two meals FREE! Sign up today to start cooking.
- PUMP The Movie. Check out the trailer here, opening in NY and LA theaters on September 19th.
- Santa Anita Park Oktoberfest on Saturday, September 27th. Purchase your ticket today to enjoy German food, a beer garden and live music.
- The Madden Brothers. Purchase the highly anticipated new album Greetings From California available everywhere.
- MasterChef. Now casting Season 6! Attend an open call from 10AM to 6PM.
- Mercedes-Benz. Check out the redesigned 2014 C-Class.
- The Getty. Controversial, misunderstood, and sometimes overlooked, Minor White was one of the great photographers of the 20th century. Throughout his career, White sought to photograph things not only for what they are but also for what they may suggest, creating photographs teeming with symbolism and metaphorical allusion. Come visit through October 19th.
- New Belgium Brewery brings you LA Explorers Club, bike tours into Los Angeles' forgotten times. Sunday, July 20th Downtown and in Hollywood on Saturday, August 30th.
- The Fisher Project. New Love. Now open on 113 South Robinson Road. Where simplicity and curiosity meet.
- Walmart Soundcheck. Magic! performs their Summer smash "Rude" on Soundcheck. Check out the full set and interview.
- AVA Little Tokyo is offering one month free on select units for July and August move-ins! Available for rent now.
- The Music Center. Now accepting applications for the Spotlight Scholarship. If you're a high school student passionate for the arts, or if there's a kid in your life who's been aching for a chance to hone their craft, now's the chance to be part of something great!
- Walmart Soundcheck with Lee Brice, where he played six songs off his new album, I Don't Dance. His accompanying interview focused on the two-year journey it took to complete this third studio album. Check it out!
- Citibank. Download the Citi Mobile App and bank from almost anywhere!
- American Apparel, with 18 stores in LA, you can look your best any time.
If you're interested in advertising on LAist or any other site in our network, check out our online mediakit.