Thanks to This Week's Advertisers
We would like to take a moment to thank this week's advertisers on LAist.
- JetBlue Mint Room. Experience JetBlue's newest way to fly with signature drinks, tapas-style bites, giveaways and more! This weekend at The Grove, June 13 - 15.
- The Signal. R U AGITATED? Check out the trailer and see it in theaters June 13th!
- Mercedes-Benz. Check out the redesigned 2014 C-Class.
- Newport Beach What is your perfect getaway? Stay and play in Newport Beach, California. Choose from an award-winning list of Newport Beach hotels and resorts as well as boutique hotels, cottages and camping sites on the sand.
- The Natural History Museum of Los Angeles County invites you to come explore our new Nature Gardens -- over 3 acres of trails and ponds, and where every plant, flower, and tree you see was planted to attract wildlife.
- The Natural History Museum Butterfly Pavilion. The Natural History Museum of Los Angeles County invites you to come get up close with hundreds of butterflies in our Butterfly Pavilion. Tickets on sale now!
- Bite Size at the New NHM. Check out the spectacular 14,000 square feet Dinosaur Hall now open at the Natural History Museum. Tickets available online.
- The Asian Art Museum presents Grit & Glamour, The Gorgeous Opening Party. Friday, June 20th from 7 to 11 pm.
- eHarmony. Its now free to communicate on eHarmony. Get started today, receive your free Personality Profile and steal someone's heart!
- Dwell on Design, America's Largest Design Event. June 20th - 22nd at the Los Angeles Convention Center.
- The Music Center presents Ukule-Along. Join the summer of strummers and enjoy making music with hundreds of fellow recreational musicians! Experience drills and thrills, cool chord colorings, and fingerpicking fun.
- Danny Elfman Music from the Films of Tim Burton. A special Halloween show, October 31st and November 2nd. Tickets on sale now!
- Citibank. Download the Citi Mobile App and bank from almost anywhere!
- Tanzy Artisinal Italian. Enjoy thoughtfully sourced and artfully prepared dishes for lunch, dinner, late-night dining or weekend brunch!
- American Apparel, with 18 stores in LA, you can look your best any time.
- How About We, for people who understand that you don't date online.
If you're interested in advertising on LAist or any other site in our network, check out our online mediakit.