Today we are all supposed to be thankful, so that's exactly what I am going to do, right now, in enumerated fashion, just for you.
1. Just to get all the obligatory thanks out of the way: I am thankful for my mom and dad, for all the rest of my family, for the people who try their best to live green every day and for all the good things that have ever happened to me and the people I love.
2. I am thankful for Los Angeles. No really, I am! I love that I live in a city where there is such grand diversity! So many different neighborhoods (which of course you can read about in LAist's Neighborhood Project) and so many different types of people!
3. I am thankful for USC Trojan Football. Accordingly, I am also thankful for great sports talk, especially from Petros Papadakis. Fight On!
4. I am thankful for great restaurants and bars in Los Angeles and that I have amazing friends to go there with! Especially thankful for: Edendale Grill, La Taquiza, The Pantry, R23, Phillipe's, A.O.C., Jar, Blair's, Taylor's, Papa Christos, Cha Cha, Seven Grand, Short Stop, The Burgundy Room, The Mermaid and Tony's On The Pier.
5. I am thankful that you are reading this; I am a new contributer to LAist so thanks Tony!
Have a very happy thanksgiving!
photo by drivebybiscuits1 via flickr