This is an archival story that predates current editorial management.
This archival content was written, edited, and published prior to LAist's acquisition by its current owner, Southern California Public Radio ("SCPR"). Content, such as language choice and subject matter, in archival articles therefore may not align with SCPR's current editorial standards. To learn more about those standards and why we make this distinction, please click here.
The Food Feed: Dining Out Deals Via Twitter
Photo by Plankton 4:20 via the LAist Featured Photos pool on Flickr
Here are some dining out deals spotted today on Twitter aimed at taking the bite off your budget:
- Happy Hour all night at Bar Food: Come join us for our all night happy hour!! available everyday and weekends!! $3.5 craft beers $6 burger [details online] [via @BarFood]
- Bargain burgers...but so good...at The Park in Echo Park: In case you were wondering tonight is $5 Burger Night [promo details] [via @parkrestaurant]
- Wednesday bargains at Barney's Beanery: Hump Day! Get out of the office and get in here for Lunch Specials...$6.95 till 3pm....and what do you know, Happy Hour at 4! [via @barneysbeanery]
- And more hump-ing...err, mid-week savings...this time from Taste on Melrose: Happy Hum[p] Day! | Happy Hour All Day Today @ Taste on Melrose | Code word: "taste is the best" to see why [details] [via @ilovetaste]
- Password for half-off savings at Henry's Hat: Today, Jan. 13th, the Password is "Delivery" for 50% off your entire check, food and drinks, groups of all sizes [promo details] [via @henryhatla]
Spot a great food or drink deal on Twitter? Are you a restaurant with specials you're promoting on Twitter? Send us an email or pass it on to us @LAist. You are following us on Twitter, right?
Cruise off the highway and hit locally-known spots for some tasty bites.
Los Angeles-based restaurant owners rejoice as a new ordinance makes its way to the city council.
The new season of LAist Studios' WILD podcast is a fictional rom-com set in Southeast L.A. Diners play a big role in fostering conversation between the shows' two hosts this season. Here are host Erick Galindo's must-visit L.A. diners — whether you like breakfast or not.
The new season of LAist Studios' WILD podcast is a fictional rom-com set in Southeast L.A. Donuts play a big role in episode two of the show. Here are some of our favorite, wildly creative, and iconic donut shops in Los Angeles.
Cheap Fast Eats, Koreatown After Dark! Asian American Pizza, Hot Cheeto-Encrusted Corn Dogs And MoreCheap Fast Eats visits one of L.A.’s most distinctive neighborhoods for some nighttime bites.
How to get the best eggs in town without leaving your yard.