This is an archival story that predates current editorial management.
This archival content was written, edited, and published prior to LAist's acquisition by its current owner, Southern California Public Radio ("SCPR"). Content, such as language choice and subject matter, in archival articles therefore may not align with SCPR's current editorial standards. To learn more about those standards and why we make this distinction, please click here.
The Food Feed: Dining Out Deals Via Twitter
- Hello, happy hour! From The Artisan Cheese Gallery: "Introducing the ACG Apertivo! Mon-Fri, 4pm-6pm, 2 selected cheeses, bread & a glass of wine for $12! Sounds like a nice afternoon!" [via @ArtisanCheese]
- For pizza and animal lovers from Purgatory Pizza: VEGAN PIZZA WEDNESDAY!!! All vegan whole pies $3 off today only. :) [via @PurgatoryPizza]
- A sandwich special from Arda's Cafe in Downtown: Our first Wednesday special of the year (details) [via @ardascafe]
- For old-school, old-standby, old-standard economy dining fare at Norm's (hey, they've been in SoCal since 1949!): Wake up and smell the coupon! Just print and go! Take this $2.00 off coupon into any of NORMS convenient...[locations]. (promo details/coupon link) [via @normsrestaurant]
- It's $5 day at The Park in Echo Park: $5 day: $5 sandwiches for lunch and $5 burger night tonight! (promo details) [via @parkrestaurant]
Spot a great food or drink deal on Twitter? Send us an email or pass it on to us @LAist. You are following us on Twitter, right?