This is an archival story that predates current editorial management.
This archival content was written, edited, and published prior to LAist's acquisition by its current owner, Southern California Public Radio ("SCPR"). Content, such as language choice and subject matter, in archival articles therefore may not align with SCPR's current editorial standards. To learn more about those standards and why we make this distinction, please click here.
Extra, Extra - You've Eaten Your Last Bad Burger at the Beverly Center
photo excerpt of "Washing Out" by our common
- You know you're old and worthless when you close up shop after 20+ years and no one notices for over a week. Buh Bye Hard Rock Beverly Center - Eater LA
- How was your Christmas bonus? Howard Stern got $83 million in his envelope - Reuters
- The end of LA Rent Control? - Mayor Sam
- "We are the modern equivalent of the ancient city-states of Athens and Sparta. California has the ideas of Athens and the power of Sparta," Gov. Schwarzenegger during his State of the State - WaPo
- Lawsuits over Ownership of Burning Man - LA Voice
- Bill O'Reilly and Stephen Colbert will meet each other, keep an eye on the Force - AP
- War supporters, go support your war - Glenn Greenwald
- Algeria is the latest to find their children being hung while mimicking the death of Saddam - Daily Star