This is an archival story that predates current editorial management.
This archival content was written, edited, and published prior to LAist's acquisition by its current owner, Southern California Public Radio ("SCPR"). Content, such as language choice and subject matter, in archival articles therefore may not align with SCPR's current editorial standards. To learn more about those standards and why we make this distinction, please click here.
Extra, Extra - Joe Francis, Paris Hilton, Sponges
- Mayor and Police Chief booed this morning at a multi-million dollar groundbreaking - Daily News
- Girls Gone Wild's Joe Francis gets 200 hours of community service over 2 years and must pay a half million in fines for creative bookkeeping and quasi kiddie porn since he admitted to filming underage girls getting naked. So LAist asks, does this make him a Sex Offender? - LAT
- Paris Hilton pleads no contest on her DUI, gets three years probation. This will end hotly - LAT
- Man in pickup truck dies from collision with an Amtrak train in Moorpark - Daily News
- Happy almost five year birthday, largehearted boy - largehearted boy
- Myspace suing spammer - AP
- If you're going to Canada or Mexico tomorrow, bring your passport - AP
- Now that's a trippy caterpillar - CityRag
- Howard K. Stern doing everything he possibly can not to give his DNA to investigators because he knows the baby Anna Nicole Smith delivered the day her son died isn't his - TMZ
- The microwave is the best way to clean your sink sponge - Reuters
- Jessica Biel in a bikini saying how much she loves you - Egotastic
- The 76 balls are being saved - savethe76ball
photo by drhunter