This is an archival story that predates current editorial management.
This archival content was written, edited, and published prior to LAist's acquisition by its current owner, Southern California Public Radio ("SCPR"). Content, such as language choice and subject matter, in archival articles therefore may not align with SCPR's current editorial standards. To learn more about those standards and why we make this distinction, please click here.
Extra, Extra - Election Day Fall Out Boys
Congrats Liana who won the "I Voted" cd six-pack contest with her entry above.
- Bush Admits He Lied To Reporters - Think Progress
- Bush channels Madonna's faux British accent: "I say, why all the glum faces" - White House
- Righties see a blossom out of the turd: "And it is a wonderful day for new media, especially talk radio. For two years we have had to defend the Congressional gang that couldn't shoot straight. Now we get to play offense." - Hugh Hewitt
- Wall Street Journal blog admits that it's out of step with the American public, and indeed a partisan hack, "This column is scrupulously nonpartisan, but we will bend the rules for a moment and acknowledge that last night's outcome was not what we were hoping for." - WSJ
- Murtha wants to do "what the public wants", which is impeach, tar, feather, and waterboard the Prez and Veep - Political Pit Bull
- Bloggers were the big winner in LA last night - Martini Republic
- Dems won by going straight up the middle - LA Times
- UN moustache man John Bolton could be next on the chopping block - Fox News
- Cheer up Repubs, it's Sienna Miller topless - Egotastic