This is an archival story that predates current editorial management.
This archival content was written, edited, and published prior to LAist's acquisition by its current owner, Southern California Public Radio ("SCPR"). Content, such as language choice and subject matter, in archival articles therefore may not align with SCPR's current editorial standards. To learn more about those standards and why we make this distinction, please click here.
Extra, Extra - Correction Letter, Odors, Marilyn Manson
- Miami-bound American Airlines jet returns to LAX due to odor - NBC4
- Marilyn Manson to open an LA art gallery on Halloween - EarthTimes
- Two plead guilty in $30+ million bank fraud scheme - AP
- Orel interviews for Oakland opening. Will he be Billy Beane's Moneyball boy? - Sports Illustrated
- Founder of the Challengers Boys & Girls Club will have a South Central intersection named after him - CBS2
- Phil Jackson claims to be "pretty much pain free" after hip replacement surgery from three weeks ago. Walk it off, coach. - AP
- Dupri Quits Virgin after So So 20 YO - AP
- Lung Scan May Discover Cancer Earlier in Smokers - Fox News
- Great photos/review of Badly Drawn Boy at the Troubadour - Los Anjealous
- Clearly a Communist, Bill Maher doesn't believe that librarians should be drug tested. - Huffington Post
AP photo by Reed Saxon