This is an archival story that predates current editorial management.
This archival content was written, edited, and published prior to LAist's acquisition by its current owner, Southern California Public Radio ("SCPR"). Content, such as language choice and subject matter, in archival articles therefore may not align with SCPR's current editorial standards. To learn more about those standards and why we make this distinction, please click here.
- Police are looking for a hit-and-run driver whostruck two kids late last month on Main at 43rd; the crime was captured on video.
- Has Michael Jackson's death certificate been "quietly amended" to reflect a cause of death related to propofol and homicide?
- A man was struck and killed this morning by a Metrolink train in the city of Orange.
- Authorities in Manhattan Beach believe that a couple found dead in their home were involved in a murder-suicide.
- That's ahhh-maaayy-zing! Looks like Huell Howser's space-agey desert home is up for sale.
- Mediaite gets some thoughts on the aughts from director/actor Eli Roth in an excerpt from his upcoming book.
- First it was Paula, now it's Simon who is saying so long to the judges' table on American Idol.