Stories like these are only possible with your help!
You have the power to keep local news strong for the coming months. Your financial support today keeps our reporters ready to meet the needs of our city. Thank you for investing in your community.
- Foiled! The LAPD nabbed a bank robber in action at a Downtown Bank of America today after the teller slipped away and called 9-1-1.
- Busted! A LAUSD principal admitted to using a business credit card to buy personal items and has since resigned his post.
- Hammered! The man allegedly responsible for using a hammer to beat a young man to death last month here in LA was arrested in Vegas.
- Stymied! Warner Brothers wonders how to mount an Oscar campaign for a dead man.
- Rhymed! Live in Echo Park walking distance from Machine Project? Tomorrow you can have a poet delivered to your home to recite a poem!
- Metered! What's more vexing than finding parking in a car-clogged town? Try figuring out how to use the bleepin' new-fangled computerized parking pay stations in Glendale.
- Decorated! If you missed it last night, you can still catch the Dana Point parade of lighted boats tonight and next weekend.
- Sentenced! Talk about rent-stabilized accommodations: A Corona man gets 105 years for the beating death of his landlady.