Extra, Extra - Hollywood & Jail Time = Fashionable
Our reporting is free for everyone, but it’s not free to make.
LAist only exists with reader support. If you're in a position to give, your donation powers our reporters and keeps us independent.
- Lindsay Lohan to be jailed. Check.
- Nicole checks into jail. Check
- Glendale Galleria is getting in trouble with service unions for alleged illegal interrogations, spying, discrimination, and threats of firing. Check.
- Car thief found in trash can after foot chase in Wildomar. Check.
- The fourth freeway closure (the 60 last night) this week due to an accident. Check.
- Four possible Encino bank robbery suspects arrested. Check.
- "Britney Spears chopped off her hair back a few months ago for one plain reason: she was worried she would fail a drugs test." Uhhhhhh.
- The personal assistant to the top general in the California National Guard put on leave after it's found that he runs the blog, Howtokillpeople.com. Eek!
- Nicole Ritchie checks out after 82-minutes of her four days of jail time. Checkmate.