This is an archival story that predates current editorial management.
This archival content was written, edited, and published prior to LAist's acquisition by its current owner, Southern California Public Radio ("SCPR"). Content, such as language choice and subject matter, in archival articles therefore may not align with SCPR's current editorial standards. To learn more about those standards and why we make this distinction, please click here.
Extra, Extra - Hollywood & Jail Time = Fashionable
- Lindsay Lohan to be jailed. Check.
- Nicole checks into jail. Check
- Glendale Galleria is getting in trouble with service unions for alleged illegal interrogations, spying, discrimination, and threats of firing. Check.
- Car thief found in trash can after foot chase in Wildomar. Check.
- The fourth freeway closure (the 60 last night) this week due to an accident. Check.
- Four possible Encino bank robbery suspects arrested. Check.
- "Britney Spears chopped off her hair back a few months ago for one plain reason: she was worried she would fail a drugs test." Uhhhhhh.
- The personal assistant to the top general in the California National Guard put on leave after it's found that he runs the blog, Howtokillpeople.com. Eek!
- Nicole Ritchie checks out after 82-minutes of her four days of jail time. Checkmate.