Extra, Extra: Wolf Blitzer's Awkward On-Air Moment, Stopping Killer Robots Before It's Too Late
LAist relies on your reader support, not paywalls.
Freely accessible local news is vital. Please power our reporters and help keep us independent with a donation today.
- Wolf Blitzer asks a tornado survivor if she thanks God. Turns out, not so much.
- There aren't any killer robots yet (that we know of) but it's never to early to stop those soulless suckers. Right, John Connor?
- Famed (and long-gone) ocean explorer Jacques Cousteau stars in a new Yellowbirds video.
- They won't give you X-ray vision, but now you can wear these Man of Steel-inspired specs.
- Check out this vid from '93 (20 years ago!) of Busta Rhymes and ODB freestylin.' Old skool!
- In other rap news, Wiz Kalifa loves it when his infant son poops. Awwwewww?
- Shake-up and some behind-the-scenes ugliness at ABC's Nashville