Extra, Extra: Newport Beach Gypsy Clans
Stories like these are only possible with your help!
You have the power to keep local news strong for the coming months. Your financial support today keeps our reporters ready to meet the needs of our city. Thank you for investing in your community.
- The rain came and delivered traffic, crashes, power outages and no snow in the mountains. Boo!
- A developer keeps on pushing to build a 1500-home project right next to Disney. Obviously, Mickey wants the area reserved for tourism. He's so greedy.
- It's probably not a good idea to hang a noose at your workplace, even if it is Halloween at the Port of LA. Just the same, it's not a good idea to take your time investigating. Today, dock workers marched in protest demanding an investigation.
- Two Newport Beach Gypsy clans who own fortunetelling businesses are at war. Couldn't they have looked into the future? Eh, nevermind.
- Cardinal Roger Mahony refuses to file a police report over his October attack outside Our Lady of the Angels Cathedral downtown. Add that to the black cloud of unreported crimes.
- Eeek! Four digital billboards along the 10 freeway Downtown are being considered by city council.
- Hey, let's ban handshakes! Or not.
- Kiefer Sutherland is in jail and Defamer is keeping tabs on his dietary habits.
Photo by via the LAist Featured Photos pool on Flickr