Win a Pair of Festival Passes to Coachella!
Paul McCartney headlined last year's Coachella (more photos here) | Photo by Joey Maloney/LAist
This is no April Fool's joke. If you want to go to Coachella and for whatever reason haven't gotten yourself tickets, here's your chance. LAist is giving away one pair of Festival Passes to this year's event, which takes place April 16th through 18th.
To enter the contest is easy, but put your do gooding hats on. Your entry must consist of making a comment on this post that recommends to a volunteering opportunity available in the area that you think is worthy of telling other people about. There are a plethora of opportunities here, so the choices are wide, from Reading to Kids to the Children's Nature Institute. If you are not aware of any, check out VolunteerMatch or even highly rated ones on Yelp.
The contest ends tomorrow at 2 p.m., so don't delay! Good luck and get ready to rock out! Full contest details are below:
- Enter the contest by making a comment on this post. Comments must fit the criteria, stated below.
- The criteria of the comment is to share a volunteer opportunity in the Southern California region.
- Only one entry per person allowed.
- Comments will be accepted through Friday, April 2nd, 2010 at 2:00:00 p.m.
- One qualifying comment will be chosen at random and the winner will be notified via the e-mail connected to their LAist.com login. The winners must confirm the receipt of the e-mail by 4:00:00 p.m., Friday, April 2nd, 2010 or the tickets will be released to another winner (we apologize for the quick turnaround time).
- A pair of tickets will be held at an offsite will call location about 6 miles from the venue. The winner will be e-mailed directions & hours of pick up.