Cliched, but true: I have so many things to be thankful for this year. Here's a random sampling because there are way too many to list:
- Sarah Palin (and Tina Fey) for bringing me the gifts of laughter and mirth. You betcha!
- Ann Coulter for illustrating the beauty in silence.
- The mushroom pizza at Mozza.
- Barack Obama for proving that hope still exists.
- The American voters who had faith in the Democratic process.
- The summer grape tomatoes at the SCV farmers market.
- And finally, of course, to my family, friends and hubby and dog Kirby who've shown me the true meaning of love and friendship. And patience.
Happy Thanksgiving, LA!