NFL Week 10 Picks
Before I go on record with my picks for today’s games, let me just get this off my chest.
Be still my beating heart. Brady Quinn is the starting quarterback for the Cleveland Browns. I really don’t care if does well in the NFL. I just want him to come over to my apartment and give me pleasure. And by pleasure I mean a thorough scrubbing of my apartment. I’m serious my place is a mess.
Then afterwards we can roll around on my bed. Mmmmmm.
Ok enough fantasy. Now for my picks. Since I’ve done so well with my college picks, let’s just see how this goes.
- New Orleans Saints 31 at Atlanta Falcons 24.
- Tennessee Titans 14 at Chicago Bears 28.
- Jacksonville Jaguars 3 at Detroit Lions 14.
- Seattle Seahawks 6 at Miami Dolphins 24.
- Green Bay Packers 17 at Minnesota Vikings 21.
- Buffalo Bills 7 at New England Patriots 16.
- St. Louis Rams 13 at NY Jets 17.
- Baltimore Ravens 24 at Houston Texans 13.
- Carolina Panthers 44 at Oakland Raiders 13.
- Indianapolis Colts 3 at Pittsburgh Steelers 13.
- Kansas City Chiefs 17 at San Diego Chargers 35.
- NY Giants 27 at Philadelphia Eagles 10.
Let’s see if I do any better.
Brady Quinn is so dreamy! AP Photo/Tony Dejak