9 Things Learned from LA Times This Morning
A decommissioned air raid siren outside of City Hall
- City says avoid downtown on Tuesday. We say attend the march.
- Los Angeles to San Francisco in 2 1/2 hours by train has not so bright future.
- The hundreds of air raid sirens around LA will not be turned back on.
- WACK! Art and the Feminist Revolution at MOCA is a multiple trip exhibit.
- It's about time to visit the Pacific Asia Museum in Pasadena.
- Should you buy Earthquake insurance?
- Post-riot commercial investments and a Starbucks aren't enough to overhaul South LA.
- 15 years later after the riots, the LAPD.
- Steve Aoki: DJ, Club Promoter and Record Label Owner.