Did the Freewayblogger Hit Your Commute?
The Freeway Blogger placing a sign near Dodger Stadium over the 110 Freeway | Photo by Tom Andrews/LAist
Yesterday the Freeway Blogger came to Los Angeles to promote peace via his easy-to-make signs placed over freeways where they get millions of impressions by passing drivers until someone comes by and takes them down. He hit at least seven spots yesterday. Did you see the signs saying "Peace" or "Peace on Earth"?
- 10 Freeway at Crenshaw
- 405 Freeway at Manchester
- 5 Freeway in Sun Valley (a Pedestrian Bridge)
- 110 Freeway near Dodger Stadium on the green pedestrian bridge (2 signs)
- 10 Freeway at National
- 405 Freeway at Yukon Ave in Torrance
- 134 Freeway before you hit Downtown heading Eastward