Metro's Internal Newsletter
We got a hold of Metro's internal e-mail newsletter (after the jump) that talked about the LA Marathon and this what we think:
1. It is a good newsletter for operational insight.
2. Why the hell is it just internal?
3. This is more informative and transparent than anything we have seen from Metro, even if it is a bit of fluff.
4. It is important for Metro to communicate like this with their employees.
5. But it is more important to have this brand of transparency with the public.
6. It is very sad that the LAPD and LAFD are ahead of Metro in public relations. Usually, it is the Police and Fire that are the most secretive and ellusive.