7 Things We Learned from the LA Times Today
- The fire on Catalina Island wasn't so bad after all.
- Meanwhile, one of the busiest weekends of the year at fire scorched Griffith Park is here.
- Will someone ever fix this? Billionth close call plane-to-plane crash at LAX runway.
- City Council has dedicated one lane to public transit along Wilshire Blvd. during rush-hour. Now who has that 14 million?
- May 1st through 7th saw 27 homicides in LA County.
- Mother's Day is a Lie.
- Fire is not the only killer of trees, so is the DWP.