This is an archival story that predates current editorial management.
This archival content was written, edited, and published prior to LAist's acquisition by its current owner, Southern California Public Radio ("SCPR"). Content, such as language choice and subject matter, in archival articles therefore may not align with SCPR's current editorial standards. To learn more about those standards and why we make this distinction, please click here.
A.M. News: Glendale to ban smoking?
- City Attorney Rocky Delgadillo vs. District Attorney Steve Cooley. Ehhhh, both are whiners.
- They say Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger has wanderlust and doesn't pay attention to the issues at hand. He's a Leo -- save that wanderlust for us in the Sagittarius clan.
- Worst reason not to ban smoking: "... it's kind of stupid because so many people smoke [in Glendale]." Uhhhhhhh.
- Al Gore's youngest daughter got married last night in Beverly Hills.
- Going to Europe and don't want to be sardined in coach? Try Los Angeles to Frankfurt on Air India or to London via Air New Zealand where capacity is never 100%.
Photo by Zach Behrens/LAist